Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stress Symptoms in Women

Stress is often experienced by people due to today's fast-paced lifestyle. In the simplest way, it can be defined as a mental state which can result out of tension or strain. It can be experienced by men and women alike; usually of middle ages. But, it is found that women get more frazzled when they face stressful situations and circumstances. Excess stress can lead to other mental conditions like anxiety and depression.

Causes

In most of the cases, women suffer from excess stress because they carry out multiple roles at the same time, like managing work, family, relations, finances, etc. As mentioned above, identifying causes and symptoms of stress can help in finding a way out of it. Any issues related to the following conditions can cause stress in women.
Work related problems
Relationship problems
Financial problems
Loneliness
Health problems
Pregnancy
Peer pressure
Death of a close person
Symptoms

It should also be noted that stress reduces immunity, which itself can lead to further problems. Therefore, stress and health disorders form a vicious cycle. Not all symptoms mentioned below are observed in all women. The number and severity of symptoms vary from one person to the other.

Physical Symptoms:
Tension headaches and crying are the most prominent symptoms of stress observed in women. The frequency and duration of headaches vary from person to person. Apart from headaches, other symptoms like backache or stomach cramps are also observed. Another major symptom is insomnia, i.e. lack of sleep. If a woman suffers from excess stress, she is not able to sleep properly at night. This can even occur for several nights together which consequently results in severe headache and irritability. Women may also suffer from irregular monthly cycle, high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, migraine, hair loss, skin diseases, etc., due to stress.

Other stress symptoms in women are diarrhea, tightness in chest, difficulty in breathing and loss of sexual interest. Sometimes, these symptoms have a deeper outcome on a woman's health and mind. She may have constant thoughts about death, develop suicidal tendency, start smoking or having alcohol or even drugs. Skin diseases, rashes, weight gain or loss can also be the reactions caused due to stress in women. One should remember that stress has an ill-effect on the overall health of the person.

Behavioral Symptoms:
Irritability is one of the most common behavioral signs of stress. Irritability is often followed by other emotional and behavioral symptoms like anger, mood swings and weeping. Constant worrying, difficulty in concentration, frustration, etc., is also observed when a woman is under constant stress. These symptoms can lead to negative reactions like suspicion, frequent bouts of anger, forgetfulness, low self-esteem and depression. Loss of appetite, or excess food cravings are also some of secret signs of stress that need to be looked out for. Most of the symptoms are due to the feeling of helplessness that a woman experiences when she faces a stressful situation.

Stress Management for Women

Only when women are aware of the symptoms of stress, they can find ways to overcome it. In most of the cases, following simply self-help techniques can effectively help in reducing stress. Here are a few effective techniques of stress management.
Support from family and friends significantly helps in stress management. Rather than being lonely, if you share problems with your close people, you have lesser chances of suffering from the symptoms mentioned above.
You should remember that stressful situations arise in everyone's life; and, in order to face them, you need to have a positive attitude. In most of the cases, it is found that when in a stressful situation, people tend to blow things out of proportion. It is necessary to face the truth and try to find a solution as soon as possible.
Diet and exercise also plays a significant role in managing stress. Meditation and yoga are also popularly adopted by people for stress management. Specially, deep breathing exercises are very effective and can be performed at home, in your car or even at workplace.
Women must take a break from the regular routine. Pursuing a hobby regularly also acts a great stress buster. Simple activities like spending time with family, having an outing together with friends or having a relaxing massage can help in relieving stress and tension.
Following simple methods like having a balanced diet at regular times every day, having a good night's sleep, avoiding procrastination of work, managing and utilizing time properly, delegating work, having easy communication with family members, etc. can be helpful in the long run to reduce stress.
Lastly, also note that if you find stress beyond control and are unable to get rid of its effects, it is always wise to take professional help. This way, you can prevent severe health disorders resulting out of stress.
Only when you identify these signs, you can have effective treatment to avoid further health complications, and lead a healthy life. It should be noted that any medication meant for anxiety, depression or sleep disorders should be taken only on consulting the doctor.

7 comments:

  1. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but it's your choice whether you let it affect you or not. See the link below for more info.


    #stress
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful to the great Dr chukwu madufor curing my herpes disease,for 4 years i have been having hsv 1 and 2 which made me look so horrible, since i have been having this disease i have been in a complete agony weeping everyday, i have gone to several places trying to get a cure but nothing was change, i came to the internet one day and decided to look for help online and i saw different testimonies of lots of people around the world on how they have been cured from various diseases by Dr chukwu madu herbal home and i also decided to contact him through his whatsapp number and i told him i have been infected with hsv and he assure me that he will help me to get cured from my disease, i believed him and obeyed all his instruction that he gave to me, afterwards he prepare a cure for me and when i received it and started using it just as he has promised me, i was told i will be cured from my infections within two weeks if i follow as i was instructed and i did as i was told and after two weeks i went for check up and to my greatest surprise i was declared negative and i was still in doubt and i waited for another week and went for check up in another hospital in another city and i was still declared negative, that was how i was completely cured totally within 2 weeks of usage. and i know there are also people out there suffering from various infections, why not you contact DR.Chukwu madu and get cured, via: [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com]or watsapp on +2347030936239.

      Delete
  2. Appreciate it for sharing this particular good information. Gallstones are believed because of the medical establishment to be formed inside the actual gallbladder. Get to learn a blog submit about gallstone removal naturally that's helpful especially those trying to find gallstone remedy. The guide is all about gallstone removal with apple juice as well as I see my own people do go over this too. See the blog post in this article:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/removing-gallstones-naturally/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was diagnosed with MND ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) when he was 69 years old 6 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help him. The medical team did even less. His decline was rapid and devastating. The psychological support from the medical center was non-existent and if it were not for totalcureherbsfoundation .c om and the sensitive cure of their herbal formula he would have been not been alive today,there was significant improvement in the first 4 weeks of usage that gave us hope that he will be alive,His doctor put him on riluzole, letting us know there was no cure until we gave try on total cure herbal supplement that cure him totally from this disease after 15 weeks of his usage. There is nothing positive about cure ALS condition except for their herbal treatment .

    ReplyDelete
  4. El Dr. Akpu es realmente un hombre enviado por Dios que ha curado exitosamente a personas con VIH / SIDA, HSV, HPV, CÁNCER, FALLA RENAL, TIFIODIS, SÍFILIS, ETS, CONTADOR DE BAJO SPARM, ERECCIÓN SEMANAL, INFERTILIDAD, DIABETTING, HERPATTITIS, y muchos Enfermedades más graves lo contacté durante mis días cuando sufrí una gran pérdida después de que se confirmó que HERPES era positivo. Me sentí muy triste después de intentar tantas formas de curarme de la medicina inglesa, pero no me dieron signos negativos para mostrar mi resultado. Tuve que buscar hierbas en el sitio web, cuando descubrí las maravillas que habían estado curando a las personas. Fue como un sueño hecho realidad, tuve que probar su medicina contactando con él. Lo preparó y me lo envió a través del servicio DHl y funciona perfectamente para mí. Tenía mi resultado negativo de HSV ahora. Dios te bendiga por curarme de los 22 meses de esclavitud con herpes. Ahora amo las hierbas. El Dr. Akpu es un gran herbolario. Necesitas su dirección para que los enfermos sanen. dr.akpupowerherbscent@gmail.com teléfono o whatsapp +2348079594617

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hospitalized with pneumonia and possible TB. I was scared too. Was this cancer?
    I was finally allowed to go home. But had clinic visit a few days after.
    The doctor wanted to discuss what was happening to me and that because my CD4 was down to 40 and viral load in excess of 330,000 copies, things were looking extremely tough for me in the coming months. I feared the worse. Was this the end for me. Was I going to die. Terrible fear took over. People with my diagnosis don't usually survive.
    I had to take a whole month off work. Everyone was worried and wondered how I became so sick.
    I had a close friend who came to the clinic with me and just supported me.
    Fortunately my doctor was very positive and said it was going to be tough. But that I would survive.
    Its now been 8 months since that all happened. Nothing positive to show up for my result, my friend told me about an Africa Herbalist who cured her Sis from Herpes, i was left with no choice i allowed her to contact the Herbalist and complaints for my cure. The Herbalist assured me I will be fine after taking his medicine. He did prepared it and sent it to me following the institutions applied, I became very happy cos I knew I was recovery with the Herbal Medicine, before I could finished the last bottle, I was convinced about my cure, and went for my test and all my results tested Negative.My health is back and my body is respond to treatment.
    I'm hearing you. It isn't easy. Its freaking scary. I'm still fighting. And getting better each day.
    My viral load now is undetectable. But my CD4 is still low.
    I take each day now as a gift. I hey to look after my body. Mentally I'm still struggling. But I'm on the mend.

    Stay strong. HIV, HSV, HPV CANCER, DIABETES ETC..ARE NO LONGER A DEATH SENTENCE.

    I will be okay. And so will you. Life throws these things and challenges at us. To make us stronger.
    Together we will overcome.
    contact,
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    For Herbal remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful to the great Dr chukwu madufor curing my herpes disease,for 4 years i have been having hsv 1 and 2 which made me look so horrible, since i have been having this disease i have been in a complete agony weeping everyday, i have gone to several places trying to get a cure but nothing was change, i came to the internet one day and decided to look for help online and i saw different testimonies of lots of people around the world on how they have been cured from various diseases by Dr chukwu madu herbal home and i also decided to contact him through his whatsapp number and i told him i have been infected with hsv and he assure me that he will help me to get cured from my disease, i believed him and obeyed all his instruction that he gave to me, afterwards he prepare a cure for me and when i received it and started using it just as he has promised me, i was told i will be cured from my infections within two weeks if i follow as i was instructed and i did as i was told and after two weeks i went for check up and to my greatest surprise i was declared negative and i was still in doubt and i waited for another week and went for check up in another hospital in another city and i was still declared negative, that was how i was completely cured totally within 2 weeks of usage. and i know there are also people out there suffering from various infections, why not you contact DR.Chukwu madu and get cured, via: [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com]or watsapp on +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete