Saturday, November 17, 2012

Identify Early Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease

1Pay attention to uncomfortable gas, burping, belching, heartburn, feeling bloated, constipation or indigestion. Any of these may be early signs of gallbladder disease.
2Understand that when food does not digest properly this is another common early symptom of gallbladder disease.
Be aware that other symptoms of gallbladder disease may be similar to stomach flu or a mild case of food poisoning. These symptoms may include persistent nausea, queasiness, constant fatigue and vomiting.
Monitor headaches, especially when you feel pain over your right eye. This type of headache is another common symptom of gallbladder disease.
Confirm Advanced Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease1Look for light or chalky colored stools or dark urine. Lighter, loose stools may be the result of insufficient bile.
Some people experience diarrhea that may last up to 3 months or more and may have up to 10 bowel movements per day.
2Verify offensive body odor or excessive bad breath.3Watch for signs of fever, chills and shivering. These generally occur with more advanced stages of gallbladder disease.
Recognize Gallstones as Gallbladder Disease1Understand that when gallbladder digestive fluid hardens into deposits, it can create gallstones. These deposits can range in size from the size of a grain of sand to a large golf ball.2Acknowledge severe pain in the upper portion of your abdomen, just under the rib cage. You may also feel referred pain in the right shoulder because of gallbladder disease.
This pain may start suddenly, and the attack can last from 15 minutes to 15 hours. Pain may worsen with deep breathing.
In advanced stages of gallbladder disease, gallstones may cause sharp, excruciating pain along the right side of your body and between the shoulder blades. The pain may be so severe that walking, standing and sitting are impossible.
3Watch for signs of jaundice. You should notice a yellowish tint to the skin or the whites of your eyes. This occurs when gallstones block the bile duct, causing a backup of bile into the liver. The bile may begin leaking into your bloodstream.
Acknowledge Gallbladder Attack or Cholecystitis as Gallbladder Disease1Know the symptoms of Cholecystitis. Attacks of the gallbladder are disorders, typically occurring with an inflamed gallbladder. These attacks often result in severe pain that can generally occur along the right side of the body or between the shoulder blades.
A buildup of too much bile in the gallbladder can cause gallbladder attacks.
2Realize how diet affects the gallbladder. Large or fatty meals can trigger a gallbladder attack. The attacks often occur in the evening, many hours after eating. These attacks will jilt the patient from sleep.
Gallbladder attacks are usually a symptom indicating that something else is wrong with the gallbladder. If gallbladder function is compromised and the gallbladder doesn't empty as quickly as it should, a gallbladder attack may occur.
3Seek medical treatment immediately if you experience any combination of these symptoms.
Confirm or Rule Out Gallbladder Cancer1See your doctor if you experience any of the symptoms associated with gallbladder disease.2Schedule an ultrasound of your abdomen at the request of your doctor to rule out gallbladder cancer. The ultrasound technician will look at polyps found in the gallbladder.
Most polyps found in the gallbladder during the ultrasound are very small and do not need removal. Your doctor may want to monitor smaller polyps through additional ultrasound examinations to ensure they do not grow. Larger polyps generally indicate a greater risk of gallbladder cancer.
When the gallbladder polyp is larger than 0.39 inch (1 centimeter), the recommendation is generally to remove it surgically. If the polyp is between 0.39 inch and 0.71 inch (1 and 1.8 centimeters), your doctor may be able to remove it laparoscopically. Bigger polyps require traditional surgery.

1 comment:

  1. What a miracle in my life! My wasted years is gone, does years of tears and sorrows when I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes I know very much of the ignorance people says It's incurable. I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly my doctor had to give me the antiviral like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak.I had to engage myself consuming much of friuts,and vegetables then I had interest and I decided to check online for solution with herbal medicine my friend told me off about a month Ago, that it favoured her aunt who was suffering from Herpes through a great Herbalist Of Africa,Dr. Awada I found his mail online during my research from another testifier who confesses how Dr Awada cure her from fibriod she had suffered for 7 years of marriage,no child to show up. I felt so happy for her and lucky to myself because my friend was confirmed its the same Herbalist who cure her Aunt.
    I had to try my luck.despite my 6yrs dignosed, I didn't give up in trying to see I'm cured. I requested the medicine and he prepared sent it to me with guidelines of how to apply. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I love herbal so much now, He's medicine had saved my life at a very affordable rate I never expected. Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough.
    Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world. I
    Kindly contact Dr Awada @

    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com

    request for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW
    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete