Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gallstones Symptoms in Women and Men

Gallstones symptoms are not uncommon in the U.S. as gallstone disease is frequently diagnosed, especially among women, who are treated for the disease more frequently than men. Gallstone symptoms in women may be more common because the disease often results from rapid weight loss and obesity and frequently occurs after childbirth. Not only that, removal of the gallbladder or cholecystectomy is performed on over 500,000 people annually.
An Attack that Occurs without Warning
The gallbladder’s role is to assist in digestion as well as fat absorption in the first part of the small intestine. It also acts to store bile manufactured by the liver. Gallstones are usually made up of salts from bile as well as cholesterol. When gall stones form then, it often results in an attack, suddenly occurring without any type of warning. Gallstones signs and symptoms can include:
An intense pain in the upper part of the stomach area that worsens and can last anywhere from a half hour to a couple hours.
A pain between the shoulder blades and beneath the shoulder on the right side.
Nausea and vomiting.
Other Gallstone Symptoms
Such full-blown attacks will often follow a meal that consists of foods that are high in fat. It typically happens during the nighttime hours. There are other gallstones signs and symptoms that regularly occur too, such as:
Colic
The inability to eat any foods containing fat
Bloating that won’t subside
Severe stomach upset
Belching
Gallstones Symptoms in Women
Symptoms of gallstones in women often are underscored by stomach upset and vomiting, which some women can confuse with certain premenstrual symptoms. In serious cases, gallstone sufferers will experience the following symptomology, and should seek immediate medical aid:
Fever
Chilling as well as sweating
A yellow cast to the whites of the eyes or the skin
Gallstone Disease without Symptoms
In other cases gallstone symptoms in women and men are non-existent. Calculi in these instances, although produced in the gallbladder, may end up in other nearby areas other than the gallbladder, such as the pancreatic duct or cystic duct. However, gallstones that remain in the gallbladder (or cholelithiasis) can be the basis for cholecystitis, a life-threatening medical condition.
Health Tips – Preventing Gallbladder Disease
Gallstone disease can be prevented by eating a diet that is low in fats and cholesterol. Fresh fruits and vegetables are recommended as well as a lower consumption of processed foods and baked goods. Avoiding foods containing trans fats or saturated fats, such as butter, can do a lot in preventing gallbladder difficulties in the long run. Therefore, nutrition should consist of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean meats, and low-fat dairy. Any foods with monounsaturated fats or polyunsaturated fats are safe as these kinds of foods wash away the bad LDL cholesterol out of the blood and reduce the possibility of the formation of future stones.

1 comment:

  1. What a miracle in my life! My wasted years is gone, does years of tears and sorrows when I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes I know very much of the ignorance people says It's incurable. I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly my doctor had to give me the antiviral like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak.I had to engage myself consuming much of friuts,and vegetables then I had interest and I decided to check online for solution with herbal medicine my friend told me off about a month Ago, that it favoured her aunt who was suffering from Herpes through a great Herbalist Of Africa,Dr. Awada I found his mail online during my research from another testifier who confesses how Dr Awada cure her from fibriod she had suffered for 7 years of marriage,no child to show up. I felt so happy for her and lucky to myself because my friend was confirmed its the same Herbalist who cure her Aunt.
    I had to try my luck.despite my 6yrs dignosed, I didn't give up in trying to see I'm cured. I requested the medicine and he prepared sent it to me with guidelines of how to apply. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I love herbal so much now, He's medicine had saved my life at a very affordable rate I never expected. Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough.
    Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world. I
    Kindly contact Dr Awada @

    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com

    request for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW
    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete