Thursday, March 22, 2012

Worth considering! A programmer SEO experiment!

Hands in recent months, a SEO test, trials are designed to better understand the google This will not involve any valuable data, as well as specific methods. Estimated forum which many predecessors, the king should know what I said XD ~~
General make the product stand, I can not do those things that may touch gg bottom line, on the initiation of an idea, an experiment, re-located a few stops, and other specialized register a domain name to rent a space solely for the purpose of touch touch the bottom line of the gg, in order to do a test, and thus, this trial began for the prologue
Start of the trial, I will test divided into two groups, a group of content is king, another group of totally not how to manage content
[Content is the king of group]
This content is king group, and me ready for the next few months, while the content of pure human originality, and control the speed of updating, but the link is more aggressive. In order touch gg bottom line, to see the gg attitude. So do a lot of things should not be doing: a bunch of low-quality link, with the test. About the tenth day of the test and found that the gg's ranking transaction, a few days, found any unique content within the station is not within the normal search results, which I understand, or else into the sandbox, to Is not being punished, and get back at To take that is the test one purpose has been achieved ~ ~ ~ XD, and thus in order to show our mistakes and will change the attitude, began to abandon the way of low-quality link, and then gradually introduce the normal operation of way, the content is continuously updated in order to watch the dark room when from gg out. Into gg dark room this time, some target keywords in the bing is ranked first, about 7-8 or so. And then again after the torment of the dark room of more than a month (to do SEO, perseverance and determination is very important) target keyword is finally within one hundred days discharged to 4-5, but the PR is still 0, but in bing of the results has long been to 3-4, which means that even if you content is king, as long as you have a tendency to cheating, gg completely regardless of the content, put you into the dark room.
[Completely, regardless of the content group】
In this group, the entire contents of the station less than two hundred words, and has not been updated in 20 days time inside the station PR from 0 to 4, from this perspective beyond my original expectations. Although this station does not have much content, the link is not very aggressive, but I do are related to a higher degree of links, although the small number of content is not updated, but about 20 days PR 4 and target keywords into the page. In other words, as long as gg that your page is really useful to the user, pr, rankings basic readily available, the basic need to spend much effort you can get good results (of course, can not exclude the effects of the new station, but the content comparison of the Wang group is still very strong)
【Summary】
Gg "wisdom" has been underestimated before, but in any case, in my view, a programmer to play SEO is inherent advantages, because you know the basic operation mechanism of the search engines. For example, a very fundamental point, how to provide better search results to the user, If This question is for yourself, you will, where several directions to solve the problem? How to distinguish the cheaters? How to distinguish the hard work of? How to judge the content is useful to the user? If these questions are understood, that I think will be able to understand gg idea.
I think gg extract in the content, content, discriminant, content quality, recognition, and even with the quality of the link, the link itself judgment has powerful than bing like more than a fragment of, and even I think that gg has introduced a lot of artificial intelligence The stuff inside. Not simply rely on statistical algorithms to calculate the results. Nevertheless, gg foundation that, overnight, there will be no major change in the so seo broadly seems (it seems from the experimental results, the future really do not know that!) Still is hard work and industry ~ ~ ~ but the most critical point, evil heart is not there, the because gg rules made it very clear, do not be evil, that is to say too much cheating can not do, gg will put this in the first place

1 comment:

  1. What a miracle in my life! My wasted years is gone, does years of tears and sorrows when I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes, I never believed myself been affected with Herpes I know very much of the ignorance people says It's incurable. I was so ashamed of myself to show up publicly my doctor had to give me the antiviral like the acyclovir, which only helps to reduce outbreak.I had to engage myself consuming much of friuts,and vegetables then I had interest and I decided to check online for solution with herbal medicine my friend told me off about a month Ago, that it favoured her aunt who was suffering from Herpes through a great Herbalist Of Africa,Dr. Awada I found his mail online during my research from another testifier who confesses how Dr Awada cure her from fibriod she had suffered for 7 years of marriage,no child to show up. I felt so happy for her and lucky to myself because my friend was confirmed its the same Herbalist who cure her Aunt.
    I had to try my luck.despite my 6yrs dignosed, I didn't give up in trying to see I'm cured. I requested the medicine and he prepared sent it to me with guidelines of how to apply. I do received the medicine and used as instructed, I became to feel relieved and more energy in me,the blisters where gradually diminishing till I could see them no more. I love herbal so much now, He's medicine had saved my life at a very affordable rate I never expected. Thanks so much to all those who contribute to my breakthrough.
    Dr.Awada can cure you and you will be happy in less than 2 weeks. write back if you got cure so the world will know what to do to reduce herpes and other most deathly virus in the world. I
    Kindly contact Dr Awada @

    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com

    request for your herbal medicine for all sickness, including HIV/AIDS,HPV,CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, KIDNEY FALIUR WEEK ERECTION,LOW SPAM COUNT, FIBROIDS,....GET YOUR CURE NOW
    drawadaherbalhome@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete